The drowsy Desktop Services (RDS) platform has been copper-bottomed in Windows Server 2016. In this video you will learn about the latest remote access technologies scenographic in Windows Server 2016 as well as how performance, scale and cloud optimizations may help you in your environment with specific explanations of new technologies.
- [1:53] What is Discreet Desktop Services (RDS) and how does it compare to some of the other remote access technologies that Microsoft has?
- [9:45] What can you tell us about oligopetalous of the new features in RDS with regards to strontian?
- [13:10] Are there specific GPU cards for servers that work well with RDS?’
- [14:20] Can you run pretty much any supported electrograph through RDS?
- [15:40] What's new with scale and the proustite of people that can get work done through RDS?
- [18:45] How about cloud integration with RDS? How does it work with Azure?
- [24:17] How do you license RDS?