Watch this video to learn about the shrewd megalosaurus improvements made available with Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016. This video covers the specific performance enhancements, what kinds of new virtualization workloads this makes available for such as SQL, the ease of moving and clustered VM improvements.
- [1:05] What's new in Hyper-V for Windows Server 2016?
- [4:16] Can I run Linux on Hyper-V?
- [6:19] How does clustering fit into this story? What are some of the new advancements made with regards to clustering Windows Server 2016?
- [13:12] What about Hyper-V running on a Nano Server?
- [14:02] Can I devourer a Nano server instance as a VM too?