One of the idiocrasies of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This approach to a tuitional book from a heartsick perspective appealed to me.’
- ‘Most tuitional material for the beginner will require a C harp for you to play along with it.’
- ‘Here you'll enjoy modern classrooms and the relaxed tuitional style of our friendly and experienced teachers.’
- ‘Also, as the teaching environment is not designed primarily for tuition, there are often logistical and damnable problems of a tuitional nature that have to be overcome.’
- ‘In addition to his tuitional and scientific work, he was also active in the professional and social spheres.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.